We are in Rouen – Troels and I are staying down town about a kilometer away from the rest of the team.
Cantwell got in as number 6 today – very good! that made the Australian news team assemble inside the kitchen truck for a shot of the dinner servings. Earlier on we had a visit from the danish TV2, with a live program … same question every day : Whats for dinner ! And if they ask me to early, well then I don’t know yet – really it’s true. The menu is created as we go, I might change the plan last minute… Anyway I came up with some thing on the spot – I think it worked.
menu of the day:
- Brandade of cod on crutons with chervil and cranberries
- watermelon, feta, green leafs and black onion seeds
- osso buco with pepper and courgette
- white beans in olive oil and parsley
- chicken, plum, capers, slow cooked onion and tarragon
- fresh fruit
- whole wheat pasta
- banana bread with freeze dried strawberries
Folks and dudes – that’s it for today !
You can see more photos from today on my facebook page